Adya Classic Water Filter
The Adya Water Filtration System is one of the most efficient and practical water filtration systems on the market.
One stage of ceramic with an absolute pore size of 0.2. Four stages of activated carbon, zeolites, silica sand, and ion exchange resin are highly effective in the removal of bad odors, tastes, and other compounds.
The Adya Water Filtration System sets up easily and provides an unlimited supply of clean, odorless, great-tasting drinking water.
- Combines with Adya Clarity® to reduce over 250 contaminants including pharmaceuticals, OTC drugs, agricultural chemicals, heavy metals, industrial chemicals, disinfectants, disinfection byproducts, and microorganisms to a concentration less than or equal to NSF/EPA permissible standards.
- Convenient to use. Just fill the top tank with water and let it filter through.
- Low maintenance.
- Long-lasting filters. Replacements last 6 – 12 months.
- Retains natural minerals for healthier, better-tasting water.
- Gravity-fed filtration – the same process that occurs in nature.
- Eco-friendly & cost-effective. Eliminates the money and environmental costs of buying bottled water.
- Does not require electricity.
- Portable & compact. Breaks down to fit in a 12L x 12W x 11H (in) box.
- Micro Ceramic Filter – Replace once every 12 months
- 4-Layer Earth Filter – Replace once every 6 months
- Filtration Method – Gravity-fed
- Filter Media – Micro Ceramic, Activated Carbon, Zeolites, Silica Sand, and Ion Exchange Resin
- Capacity – Top Tank holds 1.3 gallons (5L) / Bottom Tank holds 2.6 gallons (10L)
- Dimensions – Fully assembled 13B x 23H (in) / Assembled without base 11B x 18H (in)
- Material – Food grade HDPE #2 BPA-free plastic
- Weight – 9 lbs.
|California & Iowa Customers: Due to certain restrictive water treatment registration laws, all water filters, replacement water filters & parts sold at www.adyawater.com are not available for residents of California or Iowa. Click here for more information.|