Adya Clarity's unique formulation of concentrated, naturally occurring ionic mineral salts neutralizes and assists in the reduction of over 250 contaminants. It reduces lead, chlorine (taste & odor), and fluoride to non-detectable levels, up to 99.9% of agricultural and industrial chemicals, 99.5% of pharmaceuticals, and much more. Plus, it contains a broad spectrum of minerals like calcium, phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium which help enhance the flavor of water.
Clean, contaminant-free drinking water is the foundation for good health. Adya Clarity® helps reduce up to 50X's more contaminants than conventional brands while containing natural ionic trace minerals, providing you with cleaner, healthier, better-tasting water.
- Neutralizes over 250 contaminants including pharmaceuticals, OTC drugs, agricultural chemicals, heavy metals, industrial chemicals, disinfectants, disinfection byproducts, and microorganisms to a concentration less than or equal to NSF/EPA permissible standards.
- Improves taste by neutralizing up to 100% of contaminants that affect taste like chlorine; contains trace quantities of natural electrolytes (minerals) like calcium, phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium which help enhance flavor.
- Aids filtration by neutralizing contaminants that would ordinarily pass through most water filters.
- Eco-friendly alternative to chlorine and other chemical-based water treatments; will never create harmful byproducts.
- Easy to use. Simply add the recommended amount of solution to your water prior to filtration.
- 5+ year shelf life. Great for water storage.
- U.S. manufactured to comply with GMP standards.
- Tested according to NSF and EPA standards (when applicable).
- Purifies up to 250 gallons (950 L) of water.
Use Adya Clarity® to purify water for all of your needs:
- Drinking – for your family and pets
- Making beverages – coffee, tea, juice, etc.
- Washing Foods – fruits, vegetables, etc.
- Cooking – pasta, soup, etc.
- Watering Plants – indoor and outdoor
California Customers: Due to certain restrictive water treatment registration laws, Adya Clarity® may only be sold to California residents for outdoor and/or recreational uses. Please only use Adya Clarity® for outdoor/recreational uses if you live in California. Click here for more information.