Adya Classic Water Filter / Adya Clarity®, Super Bundle Pack
SAVE 15% OFF
Sorry, no international shipping at this time. Please see our list of International Dealers for sales outside the U.S.
*Not currently available in California or Iowa.
|The Adya Water Filtration System is one of the most efficient and practical water filtration systems on the market.|
One stage of ceramic with an absolute pore size of 0.2. Four stages of activated carbon, zeolites, silica sand, and ion exchange resin are highly effective in the removal of bad odors, tastes, and other compounds.
The Adya Water Filtration System sets up easily and provides an unlimited supply of clean, odorless, great-tasting drinking water.
- The Adya Water Filtration System
- Four 16 oz. bottles of Adya Clarity® (purifies up to 500 gallons of water)
- One additional Micro Ceramic Replacement Filter
- One additional 4-Layer Earth Filter
- Combines with Adya Clarity® to reduce over 250 contaminants including pharmaceuticals, OTC drugs, agricultural chemicals, heavy metals, industrial chemicals, disinfectants, disinfection byproducts, and microorganisms to a concentration less than or equal to NSF/EPA permissible standards.
- Convenient to use. Just fill the top tank with untreated or pre-treated Adya Clarity® water and let it filter through.
- Low maintenance.
- Long-lasting filters. Replacements last 6 – 12 months.
- Retains natural minerals for healthier, better-tasting water.
- Gravity-fed filtration – the same process that occurs in nature.
- Eco-friendly & cost-effective. Eliminates the money and environmental costs of buying bottled water.
- Does not require electricity.
- Portable & compact. Breaks down to fit in a 12L x 12W x 11H (in) box.
- Micro Ceramic Filter – Replace once every 12 months
- 4-Layer Earth Filter – Replace once every 6 months
- Filtration Method – Gravity-fed
- Filter Media – Micro Ceramic, Activated Carbon, Zeolites, Silica Sand, and Ion Exchange Resin
- Capacity – Top Tank holds 1.3 gallons (5L) / Bottom Tank holds 2.6 gallons (10L)
- Dimensions – Fully assembled 13B x 23H (in) / Assembled without base 11B x 18H (in)
- Material – Food grade HDPE #2 BPA-free plastic
- Weight – 9 lbs.
RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA - DUE TO CERTAIN RESTRICTIVE WATER TREATMENT REGISTRATION LAWS, ADYA CLARITY MAY ONLY BE SOLD TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS FOR OUTDOOR AND/OR RECREATIONAL USES. PLEASE ONLY USE ADYA CLARITY FOR OUTDOOR/RECREATIONAL USES IF YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA. For more information please reference: http://www.cdph.ca.gov/certlic/device/Pages/WTD-FAQ.aspxTHE ADYA PORTABLE WATER FILTRATION UNIT AND REPLACEMENT FILTERS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA OR IOWA DUE TO CERTAIN RESTRICTIVE WATER TREATMENT REGISTRATION LAWS. For more information please reference: http://www.cdph.ca.gov/certlic/device/Pages/WTD-FAQ.aspx. California Residents - ONCE TREATED WE RECOMMEND FILTRATION WITH AN OUTDOOR/RECREATIONAL FILTER