Glass Water Filter
Sorry, no international shipping at this time. *Not currently available in California or Iowa.
The only large Glass Water Filter on the market! Sure, there are small glass carafes or glass water pitchers to store your water in, but nothing like this; it's the first of its kind. It filters the same as the Adya Water Filtration System but is a notch above in quality with its sustainable glass bottom to keep your water extra crisp and fresh.
One stage of ceramic with an absolute pore size of 0.2. Four stages of activated carbon, zeolites, silica sand, and ion exchange resin are highly effective in the removal of bad odors, tastes, and other compounds.
- Combines with Adya Clarity® to reduce over 250 contaminants including pharmaceuticals, OTC drugs, agricultural chemicals, heavy metals, industrial chemicals, disinfectants, disinfection byproducts, and microorganisms to a concentration less than or equal to NSF/EPA permissible standards.
- Convenient to use. Just fill the top tank with water and let it filter through.
- Low maintenance.
- Long-lasting filters. Replacements last 6 – 12 months.
- Retains natural minerals for healthier, better-tasting water.
- Gravity-fed filtration – the same process that occurs in nature.
- Eco-friendly & cost-effective. Eliminates the money and environmental costs of buying bottled water.
- Does not require electricity.
- Portable & compact. Breaks down to fit in a 13" x 13" x 26" box.
- Micro Ceramic Filter – Replace once every 12 months
- 4-Layer Earth Filter – Replace once every 6 months
- Filtration Method – Gravity-fed
- Filter Media – Micro Ceramic, Activated Carbon, Zeolites, Silica Sand, and Ion Exchange Resin
- Capacity – Top Tank holds 1.3 gallons (5L) / Bottom Tank holds 2.6 gallons (10L)
- Dimensions – Fully assembled 13B x 23H (in) / Assembled without base 11B x 18H (in)
- Material – Glass, Food grade HDPE #2 BPA-free plastic
- Weight – 11 lbs.
|THE ADYA PORTABLE WATER FILTRATION UNIT AND REPLACEMENT FILTERS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA OR IOWA DUE TO CERTAIN RESTRICTIVE WATER TREATMENT REGISTRATION LAWS. For more information please reference: http://www.cdph.ca.gov/certlic/device/Pages/WTD-FAQ.aspx. California Residents - ONCE TREATED WE RECOMMEND FILTRATION WITH AN OUTDOOR/RECREATIONAL FILTER|